This article is no longer relevant to Slink’s current product. (26-07-2013)
The following image is the layout diagram for the Slink OmniHUD version 3.
This HUD is more streamlined and simple than V2. All the options are on one single page, no more tabs and different pages.
Across the top of the HUD you will find:
- the RGB button to obtain the current RGB value of your feet for safekeeping or transfer into another HUD.
- the help button that leads you to these help pages
- the toggle buttons to turn the invisiprims on or off. Slink shoes and feet come with the invisiprims turned off by default. To turn them on, just presse the Yes button
Below the top row you will find:
- the colour palette used for tinting your feet to match your skins
- the brightness bar, used in conjunction with the colour palette to fine tune your skin match
- the skin texture options – this is what shows the details on your feet, the texture of the skin, wrinkles, veins etc. There are 4 clearly labelled options
- the space between the skin textures and the logo will contain style specific options where they exist.
Below the colour palette you will find:
- the resize slider. Click towards the large end to make the feet bigger, towards the small end to make them smaller. Reset sets them back at the default 100% that they are packed with.
- the favourites section. There are 4 positions for you to save favourite options in this HUD. Press “save” to save a colour (NOT the dollop above save), and then press the coloured dollop to retrieve your saved colour. Make sure you note what skin texture you used, so you can retrieve that in the future.
- The nailpolish buttons – there are 15 natural tones, and 15 polish tones to choose from. Extra nail HUDs can be bought separately from the Slink store.
The following image is the layout diagram for the SLink OmniHUD version 2.
- The colour palette
- The Brightness bar
- the skin texture changer – changes the actual texture of the feet
- the skin tint presets – changes the tint/colour of the feet without changing the texture
- Saved colours. Press the green SAVE button to save your current foot colour to the favourites. Press the coloured square to tint your feet with that colour.
- The resizer bar. Click to the left of the green dot to make your feet smaller, click to the right to make them bigger.
- The reset button. Resets your feet to factory default size. Does not effect colour, texture, or toenails.
- The get RGB button. Displays the current RGB value of your feet. Handy for easy tinting of non-SLink feet.
- The help button. Press this to open the Slink Help Pages where you can browse the FAQ’s, and learn more about SLink products.
- The nailpolish changer. ALL SLink nailpolish HUDs will work with SLink Jolie Pied feet, and the SLink Jolie Nails. These nailpolishes are incompatible with older style SLink feet, and will not work on non-SLink feet
- The options page. Here you will always find the toggle buttons to turn off the invisiprims, as well as other options that may be available with the style you are wearing, such as closed toe boots, toggle buttons for fullbright, shiny, pawpads, socks and stockings where available.
- The navigation tabs. The active tab is black. To navigate to any other area, simply press one of the grey tabs to activate that page of the HUD.