Big update for you today! Lots of things have been happening at Slink while we’ve been so quiet 🙂 We have been working hard to release an update to the Physique Female bodies, as well as the Physique Female HUD. Alongside this, we have a cool new body augment exclusively at Skin Fair 2018!
First – the new release!
This Augment is specially designed for the less endowed among us. It reduces the overall size of the breasts on the Physique bodies, and allows them to be reduced to almost flat, should that be what you desire! There is one that is perfectly compatible with Physique Original, and one that is perfectly compatible with Physique Hourglass. When you wear one of these augments with your body, it will cause the chest of your body to disappear, and then it will act as if it was always there, listening to the commands of the Physique female HUD, and all existing and new appliers for both Slink and Omega. (you will have to wear your Omega HUD to activate it)
When the augment is detached, the body goes back to it’s regular state.
Now onto the update:
The Petite augment required an update to the Physique female bodies, to allow it to do what it needs to do, so you need to ensure that you are wearing Original 3.05 or higher, Hourglass 2.05 or higher, and the Physique Utilities HUD 4.0 or higher.
Wearing the petite augment with earlier versions of the body and HUD will result in errors and it won’t work properly.
What has been updated today?
- Slink Physique Hourglass and Original Body
- Fixed a glitch on the left arm tattoo layer
- Tweaked a few seams here and there.
- Updated the scripts inside to make compatible with Petite Augment
- Updated the Physique Utilities HUD to:
- Add a tab to control your hands and feet including the Deluxe feet and Dynamic Hands. So now you can do all that from one HUD rather than wearing the Hands and Feet Utilities HUD along with your Physique HUD.
- Reorganise the tabs so they are put away above your screen, rather than to the left of the screen. This means you can put the red S anywhere at the top of your screen instead of just at the top left corner
- Reset the default glossiness setting to 75 instead of 51 when applying the skin sheen. The effect is still subtle, but hopefully a little less subtle than before 🙂
- Slink Avatar Enhancement Single and Deluxe Feet
- Fixed a glitch on the tattoo layer of the Pointe feet
- Updated the scripts to allow the feet and ankles to be individually turned off and on – applies to both Deluxe and Single feet
- Updated the Hands and Feet Utilities HUD to include buttons to toggle on and off Hands, and Feet.
What’s next for Slink?
In our hurry to get the update done for skin fair, a few things were pushed down in our to-do lists. The next things on the list are updating the creator kits for these new augments, and updating the Mens Physique HUD to integrate the Hands and Feet control.
As for what happens after that? Don’t lose your heads! 😉