I have just popped into the redelivery terminals, for your unpacking pleasure, the latest update to the Slink body systems!
Everything Redux has been updated today! Slink Physique (Original, Hourglass and Male, and the Bundles), the Slink male and female feet, the Slink male and female hands and the Slink Visage heads.
There are a couple of important features added to this update. In particular:
- A new neck fitting option has been added to the female Redux bodies and heads so that they can be seamless with the SL default avatar when your body fat slider is set to 0.
- The Redux male body and heads have also been adjusted to be seamless with the SL default avatar at body fat size 0.
- These things have the added advantage of being seamless with other brands mesh bodies and heads.
- I have added a new ALPHA button to the Physique Utilities HUDs for Redux, which will send you a big megapack of alpha layers for every possible need!
- I have added a number of chat commands that you can use to turn on and off bits and pieces without having to wear the HUD and clicky the buttons!
- /15 fingernails on (or off) to enable or disable the fingernails
- /15 toenails on (or off) to enable or disable the toenails
- /15 stretch on (or off) to enable or disable the shirt stretch (female bodies only)
- /15 nipples on (or off) to enable or disable the nipples (female bodies only)
- /15 crotch on (or off) to enable or disable the smooth panty or smooth crotch
- /15 butt on (or off) to enable or disable the smooth bottom section
- I have reworked all of the skins that we include with Redux for men and women. There are more skintones with new faces, more options for fingertip and toetip corrective tattoos for non-slink skins, there are PG patches, eyebrows, and for men, beards, body hair and hairbases!
- We have also fixed a few bugs along the way,
- And completely rearranged how the body parts unpack to make it easier to understand what to use when and how:
- Previously you would receive a number of folders, or click on several buttons on the unpacker HUD to receive your items however, that proved to be unwieldy and difficult to maintain, so I have simplified it right down to it’s essence.
- Now when you wear the initial Slink unpacker HUD, it will send you one single folder with 2 unpackers inside it, plus a notecard detailing Classic and Redux so you can make an informed decision as to which body you need to unpack. Then simply wear the one you need. If you are wearing the Redux unpacker, you will be sent one single folder, and the essential items are right at the top of the folder ready for you to just wear! If you hit “decline” on the folder, you can just click the unpacker and it will send you another one!!
- If you are a Redux bundle wearer, all of the individual body, hands and feet are included (in their own unpackers right at the bottom of the folder) along with your bundle item, but you do not need to unpack them unless you want to mix and match with other bodies. Just wear your bundle item, and it’s HUD and you’re good to go!
There is also a small update for those of you who still use the Classic body parts – we have made a change to a couple of the internal scripts. You may update if you wish, but it’s not essential!