We had a great response to our update just before Christmas, and some wonderful feedback, thank you very much to those that got back to us with comments!
This was an epic project that we undertook over several months of pretty intense work, and, as with anything on this scale, there are bound to be a few little issues that don’t come up until it’s released to the wild, and people start using it for real. That said, this release went very smoothly, with very few issues, and because we don’t like to leave these things too long, we have today released an update with a couple of fixes and a couple of changes based on the feedback we received!
It is currently in the redelivery terminals, and you can get your update right now! Here is what has changed!
- updated a script to prevent a potential crash when using the Slink Personal applier HUDs
- Added some help panels to the HUD layout to assist with screen positioning.
- Moved HUD to top left attachment point to assist with screen positioning. Editing handles should also be over the S icon, rather than offscreen.
- [female bodies only] Added a magnification section to the Alpha tab to assist with selecting the smaller areas in the chest and back
- Fixed an issue that was causing the skin layer not to ignore alpha channels in skin textures, resulting in lighting and texture layer glitches
- [female original body only] Fixed an issue that was causing the tattoo and stocking layers on the lower legs to clip with the skin layer
CREATORS KIT UPDATES!
We have put updated creator kit bags into the redelivery terminals, adding a few logos here and updating a couple of notecards there but most importantly, we have added 2 new features:
If you previously have a resellers kit/shoe sellers kit, the auto hide and foot switcher scripts will be in those kits when using redelivery to resend yourself those kits.
Auto Alpha scripts for creators, so you can make your own mesh creations turn off parts of the Slink bodies when worn
Foot switcher scripts for shoe creators! You can now put one simple script in your shoes to tell the Deluxe feet which height foot they should be!! Your customers don’t need to worry about switching via the Deluxe HUD, the feet will automatically set themselves correctly 🙂 (Only for the Slink Avatar Enhancement Deluxe Feet)
For current approved mesh creators, you can request the above as a mesh creators add on kit. Please contact Slink Resident to get your name added to the system! New approvals will receive it when their kits are sent.
(Texture tester mannequins and new 3d files will be coming in the new year!)