Monthly Archives: July 2008

A new Lucky Chair Gift

More jewellery, because I have realised that I really like making it!

I saw a friend of mine today and she was wearing a necklace similar to this.  She bought it in Egypt which I think is really cool!  It’s red stone, silver and turquoise and made up of a lot of little tiny sculpted stone beads.  Tiny Sculpties = Awesome!!  Do me a favour, and don’t wear this in very laggy places 🙂

Come grab your copy today in my Lucky Chair at SLink, before it goes on the shelf at full price!!


2 new hairstyles and a skin sneak peak!

Heya all!

I have 2 cute new hairstyles in store today!  I always build hair when I am procrastinating about something, but, I also have a sneak peek at what I have been procrastinating about!

Try on demos of these 2 styles now at SLink

First up, Penelope.  Long, straight with cute wispy bangs


Next, Victoria, a gorgeous bob with a long fringe.  Named for the woman who made this style popular, the one and only Victoria Beckham!


And finally, this is what I have been working on for weeks now.  Refining, uploading checking, adjusting, uploading etc etc!  But I am finally 98% happy with the result!  The remaining 2% mostly consists of the skintones this skin will have.

Isabelle has modifyable, tintable eyebrows (preset to 4 shades) and will have several pubic hair options!  But for now, here is the vanilla, no makeup, no extras version!  I will be announcing these skins for release very soon!!


A mid week release! 2 shirts and a lucky chair giftie!

I will be announcing these at the end of the week in the Fashion Consolidated group, along with the rest of this week’s release, but I am so excited about part of this release that I just couldn’t wait!!  These new releases can be found as usual at SLink!

Introducing the very first in the SLink Menswear line!!! 😮  The Skull print Long Sleeved Tee Shirt.

Also introducing my husband and codemonkey Caine, in his very first modelling assignment!  You will definitely see more of this grizzled, hunky dude, modelling future menswear releases from Slink!  (I painted his skin BTW, a men’s skinline is definitely in the future for SLink!)

The Skull tee shirt comes in all possible layers including pants and underpants so you can wear it tucked in or not (because I hate that gap between shirt and pants on men!!)  Be careful wearing this shirt, else you will end up pantless!!  It comes in 6 manly colours, with the option of prim scrunched sleeves, or long sleeves, and costs $200L per shirt.  The fatpack comes to $600L!  Great value!


Also in today, a little spaghetti strap Tank Top.  The straps at the back cross between the shoulderblades and it comes in 10 great colours!


And finally, I have a new gift in my lucky chair, a sweet little diamond solitaire pendant and stud earring set.  The jewellery is texture changeable with an easy menu, and can be changed to gold, rose gold or platinum.


New releases at SLink today!

I have some great new stuff in store today from pants to shirts to jewellery and hair.  Come and check out the new releases at Slink Isle.

Shortly I will be announcing my new skin ranges, as well as a range of scripted, sculpted glasses for men and women!  Exciting times indeed 🙂


Winners!! Slinky Little Somethings Photo Competition!!

I am excited to announce the winners of the Slinky Little Somethings Photo Competition!  I received some wonderful entries and I swear I had a very hard time deciding on the finalists, which is why this announcement is a little late.  I would like to thank everyone who entered again and without further ado… here are the winning entries!!

Congratulations to the winners, and all the entrants will receive an invitation to my SL group where they will be entitled to a 20% discount on all my products!

Dena Dana with her entry Sensual Slink


Cocobean Bonetto with her Entry Garden Slink


And third place was a tie!  Kristi Maurer and Natasja Schumann!



Closure of Slinky Little Somethings Contest!

My photocompetition is now officially closed and I will accept no more entries!  I received SO many really gorgeous entries that judging them and deciding the winners will be an especially hard job!  The winners will be advised privately, and announced on this blog in the next 48 hours!  So exciting!!!  😀

Prior to the announcement of the winners, all the entries can be viewed at my new mainstore on Slink isle!

And this to those that entered my competition!  Thank you and you are all awesome!!  😀

A lucky chair!

Slink now has a Lucky Chair, the very first prize being a special amber version of the wood and gem jewellery pictured below.  New prizes will be uploaded every week, and they will only be available in the chair!  The timer is set to 5 minutes, and if the chair is displaying a ?, ANYONE can collect the prize!! 🙂