I originally made these boots in 2011 before standard sizing. They were one of the first mesh creations I added to Slink and I loved them very much!
Well now it’s 2015 and I have a beautiful mesh body that was crying out for gorgeous thigh boots. I’ve been wanting to update these for Physique for some time, and I finally got time this week and here they are!
I have also created 24 all new, lovely colours and textures for them, (and updated them for materials support), in both soft leather and shiny, shiny vinyl! Available now in the Slink Mainstore!
I have retired the original boots. However, if you previously purchased them and you’d like Physique compatible versions, I have updated them – just get a redelivery in the store for free!
The Slink Physique Female body, Hands, Feet and Visage Heads have all been updated today. The 2 major changes are tinting options, and Omega support! Please go to the Slink Store and hit up the redelivery terminals for your updates!!
The Omega system is a universal applier system which allows you to use your Omega HUDs with the Slink Body system. Both Male and Female body systems are now able to use Omega. You need the Slink Omega Activator HUD from the Love -n- Lust Designs store, wear it, your Omega HUD and you’re set to go! Of course, Slink appliers still work!
Physique, Visage and the female hands and feet can now also be tinted. If you want to be purple, green, pastel pink, be my guest! It’s a lot of fun to play with the tinting options. You can tint the skin, tattoo layer, clothing and underwear layer, so if your tights aren’t quite right for you, you can now adjust them :)
I have also done a little update to the Physique Male body today, fixed a thing here and there! Nothing mandatory but if you have one, you can also get the update from the redelivery terminal.
As with updates everywhere, please read the included update notes for what has changed.
I have just released an update to the Slink Physique female body – now available in the Slink Mainstore and redelivery terminals – simply request a redelivery of the Physique Mesh Body pack. If you don’t see your body purchase in the redelivery terminal, drop an IM to Slink Resident inworld and she will sort your update out!
Please read the update notes below:
Release 2.4 – 28 July 2015 HOTFIX NOTES
- Edited the neck alpha to allow neck sizes to be worn without skin/tattoo/clothing flickering on the chest and back
- Neck size buttons now turn off the default neck alpha section to prevent flickering.
- Added several new buttons to the Physique HUD:
- Arms – Toggles off and on ALL the arms alpha zones
- Legs – Toggles off and on ALL the legs alpha zones
- Upper Arms – Toggles off and on ALL the upper arm alpha zones
- Lower Arms – Toggles off and on ALL the Lower arm alpha zones
- Upper Legs – Toggles off and on ALL the upper leg alpha zones
Lower Legs – Toggles off and on ALL the lower leg alpha zones
- Torso – Toggles off and on ALL the upper arm alpha zones
- Pelvis – Toggles off and on ALL the upper arm alpha zones
- Under the Tattoo layer toggle
- Hand – toggles on and off the hand tattoo layer for size XS
- Foot – toggles on and off the foot tattoo layer for size XS
- Clear FX – Clears any specular and/or normal maps that have been applied to the tattoo layer
- Under the Underwear layer toggle
- Hand – toggles on and off the hand glove layer for size XS
- Foot – toggles on and off the foot stocking/sock layer for size XS
- Clear FX – Clears any specular and/or normal maps that have been applied to the Underwear layer
- Under the Clothes layer toggle
- Clear FX – Clears any specular and/or normal maps that have been applied to the Clothing layer
- Hud now adds unminimised when first worn to help prevent wearers from losing it to screen resolution. You can still minimise it using the bar on the left side.
Included an additional OPTIONAL HUD for smaller screen resolutions. It is called LARGE
PERSONAL HUDS available free in the Slink Mainstore
For those that make their own textures, I have released an all new set of personal HUDs that now target each of the available zones on the Physique, Visage and Avatar Enhancement range of products, as well as specular and normal maps for each.
Someone brought the fact that I never posted this to my attention this morning! Whoooooops! Here ya go!
New at Slink, the Illona Flats. These cute little pointed suede flats have a bow detail on the toe, and are available in 6 colours (below).
Also, as a little welcome back present to myself, I have upgraded my subscriber system and added a 7th colour of the Illona Flats as a present to you! If you have previously subscribed to my update group, I have retired that list completely, and you can pop over and hit the new panel in my store! you will see the burgundy flats pictured alongside it.
It’s all too easy to get bogged down in administrative work, and not let one’s creative juices fly. I streamed the process of creating this little number last week on my twitch channel, and plan to upload it to youtube, provided I can scrounge enough bandwidth to manage the 1.4 gb upload :o
Now available at the Slink Mainstore!
This cute little fitted mesh bikini is exclusive to the Slink Physique mesh body, and comes with a bonus set of matching Aussie Thongs!
It was nice to stretch my creative muscles again and actually build something new, it’s been such a long time. I had a great time making this set! I know, I know, it’s coming into winter in the northern hemisphere, but I say there are no barriers to being a beach babe in SL at any time of the year! :)
New at the Slink Mainstore this week! After a lot of great feedback and work, I have released the next version of the Slink Physique mesh body. The current version is 1.4. If you don’t have it, I highly recommend dropping by Slink and getting your pack redelivered. The new body has a few very nice new features, and resolves some of the issues experienced by users of the previous version. Please read the update notes for full information about what is new and changed in this version.
Also this week, I have released 7 more colours of the One Shoulder dress that is included in red with your Physique. This dress is ONLY Physique compatible, and will not currently work with the SL avatar body. Please try on the free demo :)
A couple of months ago I released the very popular Siren Glitter stilettos and at the time I had a lot of requests for a leather version of this classic high pump, so here it is! The Siren Leather Heels, featuring the sexy Slink Red embossed sole and a soft shine and texture.
Available now at the Slink Mainstore