The mesh hands are finally @ Slink!

I have just put these beautiful mesh hands on the floor at Slink

*click through for a larger view*

This release set comes in 15 poses, sold individually, as sets of 5 or a full fatpack.  They are made to the female standard size specifications.

Please read the instructions carefully, these are not wear-and-go hands.  Some assembly is required for the best results! :)

8 thoughts on “The mesh hands are finally @ Slink!

1. Ruby Ornamental February 16, 2013 at 1:42 AM Reply

I love the mesh hands …. matching skin has been a trouble … :(
    this way I will need to change my wardrobe to full sleeves ….

• Siddean April 9, 2013 at 12:34 AM Reply

Hi Ruby, I’m sorry you have had matching issues. I have just released an update to the hands that allows SL’s skinmakers to add their own body textures for a perfect match and have a growing list of participating designers! Please pop over to Slink and check the redelivery terminal :)

2. Blythe Grayman April 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM Reply

I have trouble wearing long sleeves with these hands; they don’t go all the way down to the wrist but disappear under the hands. Make sense? I love, love, LOVE the hands!! I’m so hoping Unique will hop on board by providing a match.

• Siddean April 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM Reply

Yes, unfortunately if you wear long sleeves, you may want to wear a sleeve cuff. The seam of these hands made the most sense as it can also replace our rather bulky wrists. :)

3. Kechara Kirax May 24, 2013 at 11:53 PM Reply

I bought the fat pack for the entire line of mesh hands. my only problem is i cannot get the “Slink OmniHUD V4 Mesh (Rigged Hands) (with wrist solid)” to work with the folders for the hands with wrists included. the folders do no have any other hud to control skin color in the entire pack that i received or inside of any of the individual folders for elegant 1 and casual and so forth. how do i change the skin tone of the hands if the hud does not work. i have tried reloading i have tried relogging, i have tried deleting the entire pack and reopening it and nothing has worked… please help

• Siddean July 26, 2013 at 4:55 PM Reply

Hi Kechara, I am sorry this one slipped past my radar. I have asked my assistant to contact you inworld and ensure that the hands are now working for you!

4. Noon Jaxxon July 29, 2013 at 4:15 AM Reply

Hello Siddean, I love your hands but could use some help as they are unwearable even after following the directions to a T and 2 hrs of work. Can you or someone on your team help?

• Siddean August 5, 2013 at 12:50 PM Reply

Hi Noon, I will contact you inworld and give you a hand with them :)